The Examination Committee has just released the 2015 ASP Exam Catalogue. The catalogue can be accessed in this site’s download section or you may also click here.
Some highlights from the newly released catalogue:
- Exams for ASP Integrated Exam I and II will be held on June 1 and 5 respectively. For the Fall Season, these will be held on December 7 and 11.
- Accreditation Fees for Fellowship modules and exams are clarified to be P2,500.
- For ASP I, key changes to the exam versus the syllabus used in 2014 are summarized below:
- Removal of Pre-Need readings. The exam now focuses on Life and Non-Life practice.
- Addition of IC Circular 42-A-2014 (Valuation Standards for Life Insurance Policy Reserves) to the Life practice syllabus.
- For ASP II, key changes to the exam are:
- Inclusion of Pre-Need readings that used to be part of ASP I.
- Addition of BIR RM Circular 59-2008 (Amending Certain Portions of RMC 30-2008 on the subject of the Taxability of Insurance Companies) to the Taxation syllabus.
The Exam Catalogue also contains valuable information on membership requirements of the society as well as the registration form for locally-administered exams.