Send Job Posting email@example.com
Manulife Business Processing Services
- With at Least 6 Years Experience
- The Actuarial Manager will be responsible for overseeing a group of actuarial associates performing valuation, GGY Axis Liability Modeling, model risk management or experience studies for Manulife's global operations. He/she would gain the opportunity to build strong leadership skills, while broadening the knowledge of the global Manulife actuarial function, and having a key role in building high performing actuarial function in MBPS. Candidates with higher qualifications will be considered for the role of Director.
Asian Life and General Assurance Corporation
- With at Least 2 Years Experience
- Asian Life and General Assurance Corporation is looking for applicants that have the following qualifications:
a. At least 1 actuarial exam passed
b. At least 2 years of actuarial work experience
c. With exposure in any of the following areas:
- Product Development
- Prophet Modeling
- Gross Premium Valuation
- Variable Life Insurance
The offered position and salary are fluid and will be appropriately suited to the chosen candidate.
- With at Least 4 Years Experience
- The Investment Officer will be coordinating with the Actuarial Department for asset-liability matching and reporting, monitoring / reporting of market and economic developments, and will also assist in new fund research / development. He will also be expected to participate in the implementation and maintenance of the investment / asset-liability management system. He will also perform other investment functions, as needed.
- +63 2 683 TROO (8766)