The Examination Committee has just released the Fall 2015 ASP Exam Catalogue. The catalogue can be accessed in the site’s download section or you may also click here.
Some highlights from the newly released catalogue:
- Exams for the Fall Season will be held on December 7 and 11.
- For ASP I, key changes to the exam versus the syllabus used in Spring 2015 are summarized below:
- Addition of new Life and Non-Life Reserving Circulars and accompanying ASP Guidance Notes
- Addition of IC Circular 29-2015 on the Financial Reporting Framework (applicable to both Life and Non-life, replaces Non-Life reading on Chart of Accounts)
- Addition of new Non-Life book: Estimating Unpaid Claims Using Basic Techniques by the CAS (Chapters 1 to 9)
- For ASP II, only minor changes have been made:
- Addition of PIRA Circular 23-2015 (Clarifying Presidential Revisions to RA 10001)
- Exclusion of “Actuarial Models and Formulas for Pre-Need by A. Gonzales”
The Exam Catalogue also contains valuable information on membership requirements of the society as well as the registration form for locally-administered exams.